Greetings  JEOL users,

We recently acquired a JEOL 8200 with 4 spectrometers.  One of the gas flow spectrometers was set up with a TAP and a multilayer pseudo crystal.  The pseudocrystal was not in useable shape; and we would like to replace it with a PETJ anyway.  Does anyone know of a source for crystals that is less expensive than JEOL?  Or, does anyone have a PETJ with decent specs that they are no longer using, that they would be willing to sell?

Thank you,

Peter

Peter Michael
Department of Geosciences
The University of Tulsa
800 S. Tucker Avenue
Tulsa, OK  74104
918-631-3017
fax: 918-631-2091

**** JEOL Probe Users Listserver

Moderator: Anette von der Handt, [log in to unmask], Electron Microprobe Lab, University of Minnesota