Dear JEOL users:

Our JEOL 8200 is tripping its power off and giving us an error light on panel for the oil that is used to cool the lens and some electronics.  I have some questions:

Does anyone know how high the oil must be in the oil reservoir for the pump sensor not to trip off the pump?  (There is a float switch).

Is it common / uncommon / or rare / for the oil elvel to drop slightly over time?

Does anyone know what type of oil it is?

And, where it can be obtained?

Thanks,

Peter

Peter Michael