Hi I want to thank Pete Makousky for reporting the Snowy Owl yesterday at Arbor Lakes.  Today around noon I went to the top of the parking ramp and looked and found him on top of Bath and Body Works. Another birder saw him from there two and both of us went below and took photos. The mall music was playing and he seemed to be enjoying it.  I took some photos and a short video of the owl listening to the music.  Here is the link   https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/ <https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/>
Thanks again for this wonderful group
Ron Taube
Coon Rapids.