Print

From:   "Jesse Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]
Date:   03/20/2015 03:27 PM
Subject:        Re: [mou-rba] [mou-net] BRAMBLING, BRAINERD
Sent by:        Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>

The address of the location of the BRAMBLING is 409 Holly Street in
Brainerd, MN. The picture was posted about 40 minutes ago and the bird was
observed for a few minutes. As I noted a photo was obtained. I believe
some other locals are heading over to look for it again.

Good birding,
Jesse Ellis,
Saint Paul, MN