Print

The address of the location of the BRAMBLING is 409 Holly Street in Brainerd, MN. The picture was posted about 40 minutes ago and the bird was observed for a few minutes. As I noted a photo was obtained. I believe some other locals are heading over to look for it again.

Good birding,
Jesse Ellis,
Saint Paul, MN