Print

Hi
This morning my wife and I joined the Duluth Audubon group at park point and we had a wonderful morning.  We saw many species of warblers, including wilson’s, cape may, blackburnians, yellow, northern waterthrush,eastern kingbirds, brown thrashers, spotted sandpipers and many others.  We also got the presence of a Ruddy Turnstone for about five minute and a couple of terns, the caspian and the common.  What a nice group of birders it was to be out with.  My thanks to all of them for there spotting abilities and help. Here is the link to a few photos from the last few days in Duluth
Ron Taube
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/