Hi
First of all thanks to Laura who first reported this  and to Peter Nichols for the update on this bird. It is a lifer for me.  I went out first on Monday morning and spent a couple of hours there with no luck.  But after hearing that it was being seen in the evening I tried again tonight and we got it.  We got there around 6:15 and there were several birders, a couple that I knew, already looking at it.  It was by the dock on the smaller pond. We watched him for about an hour and got photos before we left.  I am so grateful for all of you who post to this sight and not just Facebook.
The link below shows him in several poses including eating what I think is a crayfish
Ron Taube
Coon Rapids

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/20337691430/in/photostream/