Print

Hi
We went on Gary Swanson’s phenology hike this morning and saw 62 species of birds including five species of vireo nine species of warblers and a black billed cuckoo.  Some of the warblers were, blackburnian, Tennessee, yellow, Chestnut sided, and black and white, .  We saw at least five female scarlet tanagers.  An olive sided flycatcher , female rose breasted grosbeak , female indigo bunting and others.  It was very dark and though I got many photos most were too dark to post but here are a couple on this link including the cuckoo.  https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/
Ron Taube
Coon Rapids