Hi
Thanks to the help of previous reports by Conny Brunell and others  and my friend Gary Swanson and a man named Dave Zumeta we found what the common consensus was a juvenile White Eyed Vireo this  morning at Woodlake Nature Center. Between about ten and ten thirty a.m. Dave saw both an adult and a Juvenile but I only saw the juvenile with the darker eye.  Where we saw this bird was a bit north and west of where it has been seen before along the fence.  Someone later saw one along the fence but I got over there and had no luck seeing it.  Several people encouraged me to get my shots and Dave even helped to get me a relatively unobstructed  view.  .  This was a lifer for me.  There was one reported earlier at Sunset Cemetery by my friend Travis Bonovski but I never saw it.  Anyway here are some photos from my flickr page. https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/ <https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/>
Ron Taube
Coon Rapids