Dear all,

I am seeking suggestions about what analytical tests to run during or prior
to the verification and acceptance phase for a new instrument. If anyone
has experience with acceptance of a new instrument, your suggestions would
be greatly appreciated. JEOL has their own acceptance criteria for the
operation of the instrument but I would like to make sure the accuracy and
precision of the instrument, as well as some of the analytical functions
such as integrated multiple spectrometer analyses.

Thank you,

Clayton Loehn
LSU Shared Instrument Facility

****