I suggest starting here:

http://epmalab.uoregon.edu/purchase.htm

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 1:41 PM, Clayton Loehn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all,

I am seeking suggestions about what analytical tests to run during or prior to the verification and acceptance phase for a new instrument. If anyone has experience with acceptance of a new instrument, your suggestions would be greatly appreciated. JEOL has their own acceptance criteria for the operation of the instrument but I would like to make sure the accuracy and precision of the instrument, as well as some of the analytical functions such as integrated multiple spectrometer analyses.

Thank you,

Clayton Loehn
LSU Shared Instrument Facility
**** JEOL Probe Users Listserver

Moderator: Anette von der Handt, [log in to unmask], Electron Microprobe Lab, University of Minnesota