Hi
 I took a walk across the Dam again this morning at around 8:30 and saw a red head up close to the walkway  as well as several scaup.  I also saw ring necked ducks but didn’t get any photos and bufflehead.  I followed four of them up and down the river trying to get close but only got distant shots. Looked like some mating behavior going on.  I also saw dark eyed juncos on the island .  Not quite as many birds as yesterday but still a nice assortment. Thanks for your notes and comments they are appreciated.  Here is my link for some photos. https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/
Ron Taube
Coon Rapids