Hi
 First of all I want to thank the people who told me about spotting this bird this year. Adam Roesch posted it and Jo Ann Morse told me about it.  I went out to the Bp side of the dam this morning and got caught in a deluge but I did get a warbling vireo before I got wet. So I went back this afternoon under a light sprinkle and found the prothonotary almost exactly where I was told that it was.  I didn’t stay long because the rain started to get heavier again but at my flickr link I have a few photos.  Thanks for all of you out there who post bird sites. https://www.flickr.com/photos/ronsthoughts/with/26637549614/
Ron Taube
Coon Rapids