Hi,
Some time ago I analyzed monazite. Later, when checking the .cor file, I found in the "Standard data" section that the ThO2 concentration was listed as 96.1180 (mass %). Since I am using a pure ThO2 standard, first I thought that I had entered the wrong numbers in the Standard Manager screen. However, after checking it, it was correct (100.00 % ThO2). When I analize the Th standard as an unknown, I do get about 96% ThO2. Any suggestion on how to correct this (other than multiplying the ThO2 result by 100/96.118) will be most appreciated.
Fernando ColomboLAMARX - Universidad Nacional de CórdobaArgentina

****