https://portal.utulsa.edu/offices/university-relations/Email%20Logos/Department%20of%20Geosciences.jpg

On Feb 7, 2017, at 2:56 PM, Anette von der Handt wrote:

Dear probers,

I am in another round with my architects as the original plan for polished concrete for my new lab fell through (the original floor was in too poor shape) and we are back to VCT tiles or other floor options.

We are now looking at anti-static floor tiles or rubber floors. Obviously there are many flooring types available in the realm of anti-static, static dissipative and static conductive floors and some may even have some effect on vibration (?).

Does anyone have an opinion or can recommend a product or type of product?

Thanks!

Anette

--
Dr. Anette von der Handt

Department of Earth Sciences
University of Minnesota
310 Pillsbury Drive SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455

Office phone: (612) 624-7370
Office fax: (612) 625-3819
Lab phone: (612) 624-3539
**** JEOL Probe Users Listserver

Moderator: Anette von der Handt, [log in to unmask], Electron Microprobe Lab, University of Minnesota