Dear Probers,

We  have had good luck with the carpeting in this brochure. I am pretty sure we got the ShadowFX carpet squares. It has helped a lot with our static problems we had with the FTIR, which is housed with the microprobe.  It must be installed properly i.e., using their conductive adhesive plus being grounded with a copper strip beneath the carpet tiles.  It is not difficult.

****