We are sorry to announce that our planned Keynote speaker was not able to travel due to illness.

Instead, we are happy and very grateful to welcome a guest panel entitled, "Connecting services and partners to meet key challenges."

Panelists include Stefan Gildemeister, from the Minnesota Department of Health; Sarah Gollust, from the University of Minnesota and the Interdisciplinary Research Leaders Program; and Katherine Diaz Vickery, from Hennepin County Medical Center.

Panelists will present on experiences and lessons learned and participate in a panel discussion. The panel will be moderated by Ezra Golberstein, from the University of Minnesota. Please note: the keynote panel will begin at 8:30, rather than 8:15.

Attendees may still register on site. Other information can be found here: http://ocs.sfu.ca/mnhsr