Dear all,

I thought I report back what solution I went for in the end and what other product suggestions I got. Maybe it is helpful for future lab planning elsewhere.

For the new UMinnesota lab I went with:

Other products used in different labs and were suggested:
I may also either have drag chains or conductive casters on the lab chairs depending on how it goes. Midwest winter air is dry.

Thanks everybody for their help and input.

Best,
Anette