Forwarded on behalf of Nathan Niemi. Contact Rebecca Lange at [log in to unmask] for more information.

Ad interim / lab manager position opening at U Michigan.

Julien

Begin forwarded message:

From: Nathan Niemi <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Michigan looking for a microprobe lab manager
Date: April 7, 2017 at 10:33:03 MDT
To: [log in to unmask], Kevin H Mahan <[log in to unmask]>

Kevin and Julian,

The manager of our Electron Microbeam facility has taken a position elsewhere.  We’re looking for both an interim lab manager and subsequently a full-term replacement.

If you know if anyone who might be interested, please share this with them.

Cheers,

Nathan

**** JEOL Probe Users Listserver

Moderator: Anette von der Handt, [log in to unmask], Electron Microprobe Lab, University of Minnesota