Wayne,

thank you very much and also to your maintenance guru! That is very valuable information and what I feared (variable volume is better and updating is expensive). I was not aware of the problems with multiple rooms and heat producer for variable air volume but in this case it is just one lab and one machine.

Now I just need to see what still can be done. We are building an entire new building and I am just one of many labs in it but the architects have been infuriating in their willful incompetence even within this framework.

Thank you very much again.

Regards,

Anette