Dear probeusers,

I am looking for people who could share their experience with constant air volume HVAC systems and temperature stability in their lab and see if anyone upgraded their constant air volume system to a variable air volume system.*

Any information is welcome. Thanks!

Best,
Anette

* I want variable air volume and it turns out I am getting constant air volume. I hate our architects with the fire of a thousand suns.

--
Dr. Anette von der Handt

Department of Earth Sciences
University of Minnesota
310 Pillsbury Drive SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455

Office phone: (612) 624-7370
Office fax: (612) 625-3819
Lab phone: (612) 624-3539
**** JEOL Probe Users Listserver

Moderator: Anette von der Handt, [log in to unmask], Electron Microprobe Lab, University of Minnesota