Last time I checked, all the suppliers were no longer carrying these cylinders. Someoine just asked me so I pass this on to the list; do you know of a supplier (at reasonable cost) of these cylinders (fiberboard I think they were). Please respond to the list if you know of a supplier. Otherwise the solution is finding the proper OD tubie/pipe and cutting it.



JEOL Probe Users Listserver

Moderator: Anette von der Handt, [log in to unmask],
Electron Microprobe Lab, University of Minnesota

Post a message: send your message to [log in to unmask]

Unsubscribe: send "SIGNOFF PROBEUSERS" to [log in to unmask]

On-line help and FAQ: