Listserv for the International Society for the History, Philosophy,and
Social Studies of Biology

(see the end of this message for directions on how to subscribe and
unsubscribe from this listserv)

This listserv sends out brief descriptions only. For further details,
follow the link provided.

Please send me items at [log in to unmask] to post to the list that
would be of interest to Society members: position announcements,
postdoctoral announcements, grant and funding opportunities,
conference announcements, calls for papers, and brief queries on
research topics. The sooner you send me something, the more likely
that I will be able to have it posted before its deadline. **Please
include a link to details, as we only send out a digest of brief
descriptions.**

Thanks!

Trevor Pearce
Listserv Moderator, International Society for History, Philosophy, and
Social Studies of Biology

Call for Abstracts: Philosophy of Cancer Biology Workshop, 15-17
October 2018, Bordeaux, France. The organizing committee welcomes
abstracts for 20-minute oral presentations on any subject related to
cancer biology and medicine, with a philosophical, conceptual, and/or
theoretical focus. Deadline: 30 April 2018.
https://bit.ly/2HenL5g

**************************** End of announcements **************************

DIRECTIONS FOR SUBSCRIBING
 Send an email message to:
 with the following in the body of the message:
       SUBSCRIBE ISHPSB-L Yourfirstname Yourlastname
 For example, if your name were Gregor Mendel:
       SUBSCRIBE ISHPSB-L Gregor Mendel

DIRECTIONS FOR UNSUBSCRIBING
 Send an email message to:
 with the following in the body of the message:
      SIGNOFF ISHPSB-L

Trevor Pearce
Listserv Moderator, International Society for History, Philosophy, and
Social Studies of Biology

http://www.ishpssb.org/

Listserv archives: http://lists.umn.edu/archives/ishpsb-l.html

Email: [log in to unmask]