Hi all - we just changed the detector window on one of our argon detectors
and are seeing somewhere around 20-25% more counts using the new window.
This seems like a huge increase.  While I would expect some change, I would
expect the change to be in the range of a couple percent.  Has anyone else
seen this?

Thanks!

Ken Severin
U Alaska Fairbanks