True enough Peter and makes me think - I really only have before and after information for Na and Si, so not a great energy range, but I do have a comparable setup on another spectro where the counts on Na and Si between the two spectros were roughly similar before the window change.  I'll have to look at some higher order peak and see what gives - not the best data, but sometimes that is all you can do!  Thanks for making me think a bit!

Ken