Hi Tod,

The method to use is as follows:
1) Select correction method as “Atomic Ratio”
2) Do not enter all of the elements individually to be corrected.  Instead just enter an asterisk (*) in the box for the elements.
3) Enter “3" in the “Fraction” box.
4) Lastly set the number of oxygens in the unit formula to “3".
This will add in the appropriate amount of CO2 for each of the cations.

Regards,
Pete

Peter McSwiggen
McSwiggen & Associates, P.A.