Good Day All,

  We would like to acquire U and Th standards for our microprobe lab, does anybody have suggestions as to what and who to ask for this type of standards? We will use this standards initially for measuring U and Th concentrations in Beryl, but eventually we would like to use them for monazite dating.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

CARLOS A. ZULUAGA

Profesor Titular

Departamento de Geociencias