OK, here are the photos.
Ioannis Baziotis [log in to unmask]
Assistant Professor of Mineralogy and Petrology
Agricultural University of Athens
Laboratory of Mineralogy and Geology
Athens, 11855 Greece
(+30)210-529-4155
Twitter: https://twitter.com/EGU_GMPV
Personal site: http://ibaziotis.wix.com/ioannis-baziotis
*Next dream is "on-the-go" .........**mid -April 2019*

Στις Πέμ, 3 Ιαν 2019 στις 6:42 μ.μ., ο/η Ioannis Baziotis <
[log in to unmask]> έγραψε:

****