This paper has both wt% and at%, but not together (quick scan).  Results done on EDS as probe was still being installed.  Most papers I read everything is in wt% (if done on EDS usually normailized)

Keith

From: JEOL-Focused Probe Users List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Gary W. Kagel
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 7:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [PROBEUSERS] Material Science EPMA: reporting results as non-normalized vs normalized

I could not find any L

I know that when my clients ask for at% I present both that and non-normalized wt% so they can see the analytical totals.  But these don’t get published.

Good luck and thanks again for the cool tee shirt!

Gary

Gary Kagel

SENIOR CHEMIST

T   864 297 4417

F   864 297 4517

lucideon-logo-email

Lucideon M+P                                     [log in to unmask]

481 Garlington Road, Suite L           [log in to unmask]

Greenville, SC 29615                         www.lucideon.com

Description: http://www.lucideon.com/assets/img/icon_twitter.png Description: http://www.lucideon.com/assets/img/icon_linkedin.png  Description: http://www.lucideon.com/assets/img/icon_facebook.png

LUCIDEON website

This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby, formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.  This e-mail does not constitute consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties.