WBI Newsletter - *|DATE: F d, Y|*
View this email in your browser

WBI Newsletter

Thank you to everyone who took the WBI Fall 2019 survey! The data is being cleansed and analyzed, and we look forward to sharing the results. 📊

2L and 3L Planning Tip
If you're having trouble juggling the Law School's course guide and schedule, you might want to check out schedulebuilder.umn.edu. Search for and add the classes you want, make sure Law is selected under Options>Academic Careers, then click "Built Schedules." Note: This does not register you for classes; it's just a nice tool for planning your schedule. 🗓

Event Spotlight
Law: Perspectives on Environmental Justice* on Nov. 7 at 3:30pm will be a moderated discussion on copyright and property in an environmental justice context. 🍃

WBI Events

Roundtable: Career Center
Monday 11/18 • 12:15pm • Room TBD 🍕

All Teams Meeting
Thursday 11/21 • 12:15pm • Room TBD

Non-Law Events

Cine Latino
11/1–11/7

The Sound of Silence
11/6 • 5pm • Northrop • $5

Black Grace
11/7 • 10:30am, 7:30pm • Northrop

Superpower Dogs
Nov. and Dec. • Science Museum of Minnesota

Body Worlds RX
10/4–1/5 • Science Museum of Minnesota

Target Free Thursday Night*
Thursdays • 5–9pm • Walker

Free Movies*
Fridays & Saturdays • 7pm, 10pm • Coffman

Boynton In-Home Cooking Class*
Nov. (one slot still available!) and Dec.

*  free
† student discount
‡ free MetroTransit

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
Well-Being Initiative · 229 19th Ave S · Walter F Mondale Hall · Minneapolis, MN 55455-0415 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

To unsubscribe from the WBI-NEWSLETTER list, click the following link:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=WBI-NEWSLETTER&A=1