Hi Radoslaw,

So, I have a document that I’m fairly certain was supplied by JEOL that says:

Johansson crystals: TAPH, PETHS, LIFHS, PETL

Johan crystals: TAPJ, PETJ, LIF, LIFL, LIFH, PETH + Multilayers and STE

That doesn’t answer your question – I had always assumed like Ron, that the ‘J’ simply stood for JEOL. But, they are in any case ‘normal’ crytals – We had TAPJs on our old 8600.

Best wishes,

Stuart

Stuart Kearns

School of Earth Sciences