Hi All,

I'm trying to create and upload a Stage Map file (.spd) into the JEOL PC-SEM software (JXA-8230; Working with Win-XP version), by using Excel to modify an existing .spd file.

When I import the existing .spd into Excel, I have to specify "space delimited" to get the values separated in columns.

However, I'm not having success in finding a format to export the resulting modified file back into .spd. I've tried exporting various txt formats but nothing loads back into the PC-SEM software...

Does anyone know how to create and import spd files from Excel into PC-SEM Stage Map?

Thanks,
Deon.

****