Hey folks!

Did you know that we're in the midst of a pandemic? Of course you did. In 10 years, will a prospective employer remember that it was a menace to Fall 2020? Ehh...

Please consider signing this petition for the Law School to include a note on transcripts that Fall 2020 was a "COVID semester."

We're confident that your decade of post-graduation work will speak for itself and that prospective employer will hire you on the spot!! Still, it's important to acknowledge the real-world effects (yes, including academic effects) that the pandemic is having.

View the petition here. Sign the petition here. Wear a mask everywhere. 😷

To unsubscribe from the WBI-NEWSLETTER list, click the following link:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=WBI-NEWSLETTER&A=1