The ISHPSSB Membership Development Committee will have its 2021 meeting on Friday, July 16 at 10:00am GMT-4 (EDT). Among other things, we will discuss ways of enhancing the diversity of the membership and of future meetings, as well as the situation of some of our students and colleagues most affected by the ongoing pandemic. Also those who are not registered for ISHPSSB 2021 are encouraged to attend, especially those who have concerns to bring forward or consider joining our committee. You can ask committee co-chair Ingo Brigandt <brigandt@ualberta> to receive the Zoom link to attend the meeting.