---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kimberly E. <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 6:38 AM
Subject: [mou-net] Little Blue Heron & Snowy Egret - Watonwan County
To: <[log in to unmask]>

This morning I found a little blue heron at the Madelia marsh. Also present is a snowy egret that has been frequenting the area wetlands for several weeks now.

The wetland is a mile south of Madelia, on the east side of Hwy 60. Located on 320th St.  Note that if you haven’t been here yet this year, you’ll find that the gravel road is tore up half way down. Township members have said they don’t care if we drive around the barricades. You can either walk around the gravel piles or back track a mile north to Cty Rd 9 and come in that way if you prefer to stay in your vehicle.

For those that prefer coordinates: (44.0218496, -94.4149073)

Kimberly Emerson
Windom, MN

During the pandemic, the MOU encourages you to stay safe, practice social distancing, and continue to bird responsibly.

Only reports of Accidentals, Casuals, Rare-regulars, first state records, out-of-range and out-of-season birds are allowed on mou-rba. To familiarize yourself with the status of each species on the official state checklist of Minnesota's birds, see https://moumn.org/mourc/checklist.php.