Hello all!

The WBI meeting at 6 p.m. tonight will be in N20 (the room with the microwaves and fridges). We’ll be discussing general WBI goals and structure, taking suggestions and ideas, and working together to make this an excellent year for WBI!

Hope to see you there – please call/text me at 256.508.4874 if you get lost!

Best,

Sara Witty

P.S. I don’t really have a meme – but here’s a picture of a cute cat!

200+ Cute Cat Names for Every Kind of Kitty | Daily Paws

To unsubscribe from the WBI-NEWSLETTER list, click the following link:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=WBI-NEWSLETTER&A=1