Hi WBI,

We will be having our kick-off meeting TODAY from 12:15–1:15 PM in Room 50. Join us to hear about WBI, learn how to get involved, and eat some snacks. Beyond joining the meeting, please feel free to pass the invitation on to all friends and people looking for chips, guac, and hummus.

For folks who are new to WBI, WBI is a student-run student-led program that aims to bring student well-being to the law school in a number of ways: from advocacy, to a popular mentorship program. Our focused programming is driven by student-needs, big and small: WBI served as an incubator Mondale Kitchen's incubator and in the past supported an annual creative zine, hiking clubs, notes of appreciation and encouragement, and movie nights.

We are looking forward to working with you all and hearing what ideas you have for supporting student well-being during the 2021–2022 academic year.

Hope to see you all there,
WBI Braintrust

To unsubscribe from the WBI-NEWSLETTER list, click the following link:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=WBI-NEWSLETTER&A=1