Hi WBI,

We are beginning to fill committees. If you are interested in joining WBI please fill out this survey by Monday, October 11. All students are welcome to join one or more WBI committees. The committees—academic well-being, personal well-being, physical well-being, and professional well-being—work together to bring holistic well-being focused initiatives and programs to law students. WBI embraces flexibility and the time commitment is ultimately up to each committee. The committees will center their work around WBI's six values: authenticity, autonomy, community, joy, meaning, and vitality. We hope to hear from you and work with you this year!

Best,
WBI

To unsubscribe from the WBI-NEWSLETTER list, click the following link:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=WBI-NEWSLETTER&A=1