Good afternoon everyone!

This is another reminder that the NAMI Connection Support Group begins
tonight, January 19th from 5-6:30pm. The group will meet in Mondale Hall
room 475.

If you cannot attend tonight, you can still attend in the future!
Please drop by throughout the semester! The group will take place the 1st
and 3rd Wednesday of each month.

A few points:
- You do not need to sign up for this group. You can just show up!
- The group is confidential
- If you do not have a mental health diagnosis, but you suspect you do, you
are welcome! Even if you are just interested in attending, you are welcome!

Below is more information and some commonly asked questions!

*Peer Led Support Groups*

Today, Wednesday January 19, 2022, Mondale Hall is welcoming a peer-led
support group for those living with mental health challenges. This group
happens two times a month. Here are some frequently asked questions about
this:

*Q: Why a peer-led support group?*

A: Perspective and shared stories. Having a mental illness is difficult,
especially in law school. Having a place to share those difficulties with
people who can understand and hold space is important. Plus, flexibility
and price, trying to get a trained psychologist to come to host a group at
Mondale would be harder to navigate with payment and schedules.

*Q: Who can come?*