I would like to make a couple of announcements: first of all, I want to
mention that the Bio-Rad confocal division is now part of the Confocal
User Net, and will be available for answering any questions and
providing assistance.  We feel this will be a very valuable way to
communicate with the scientific community.

Secondly, I would like to invite everybody to the Hospitality Suite
during the Cell Biology convention for hors d'oeuvres and beverages.

Where:  Back Bay Hilton, Westminister Room
When:   Tuesday, December 10, 5:00-8:00 PM
Host:   Bio-Rad Microscience-Confocal Dept.

Thanks.  We hope to see many of you there.

Jim Hayden & Ken Goodwill