CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2000

From:
Vijay Shiva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:30:45 EST
Dear confocalists

Hope, virus problems have been solved. I received lots of valuable
suggestions and it helped me in getting started. Now, I am into time series
and facing difficulties. Would someone help me with the following questions
(I have zeiss 510):

1. In start and end series we have three options, manual, trigger and time.
What exactly trigger mean? When I press either manual or time, the trigger
in button is inactive while trigger out button is active.

2. End series obviousely mean that you should press only that button (e.g.
time) which you had pressed for 'start series'.

3. How to select the figures in 'time delay', 'marker' area?

Basically I would like to have a short protocal for taking pictures. After
setting all the relevant figures in the 'time series control' area, what do
we need to have to start getting the pictures?

Regards, Shiva