CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2011

Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2011 02:46:11 +1000

Mark,

    By my reckoning it's after 4 in the morning in Auckland - what are
you doing replying at this hour?  (By the way, I'm in Taiwan, not Oz).

                                   Guy

Optical Imaging Techniques in Cell Biology
by Guy Cox    CRC Press / Taylor & Francis
     http://www.guycox.com/optical.htm
Associate Professor Guy Cox, MA, DPhil(Oxon)
Australian Centre for Microscopy & Microanalysis,
Madsen Building F09, University of Sydney, NSW 2006

Phone +61 2 9351 3176     Fax +61 2 9351 7682
             Mobile 0413 281 861
      http://www.guycox.net