CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2008

From:
William Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:48:31 -0400

Genzyme Corporation, ranked as one of the foremost biotechnology companies
in the world, is committed to providing an exceptional environment in which
individuals can excel, and achieve their professional and personal goals.
Genzyme Corporation has been selected by FORTUNE magazine as one of
the "100 Best Companies to Work For in 2006 in the United States”. By
applying for a position with Genzyme, you are taking the first step toward
becoming a part of our dynamic and talented team, and sharing in our
continued success.

Senior Research Associate

Job Responsibilities:
We are seeking a motivated team oriented Senior Research Associate to join
the Applied Imaging group in developing cell based assays for fluorescent and
bright field imaging applications.  Responsibilities will include assisting the daily
operation of our ISH/IHC laboratory duties, with additional support in imaging
capture and analysis across several image analysis platforms.

Basic Qualifications:
B.S in life science with 5+ years industry or academic experience in
Immunohistochemistry, In Situ hybridization or Image Analysis, with strong
communication and computer skills.

Preferred Qualifications:
Experience with Metamorph™, High content screening technologies, image
database management, and slide scanning/imaging technologies would be a
plus.

To apply, go to www.genzyme.com and select job code 12961under Careers
and Job opportunities.