CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2002

From:
"Anolik, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:03:36 -0400

Does anyone have information on analyzing the colocalization of two
fluorescently labeled antigens?  I have been trying to do this using Leica
LCS software (version 585) with little success.  This software can generate
a 2D plot of the fluorescent intensities and statistically analyze the
localization of pixels.  However, I can not get anything remotely resembling
a colocalization coefficient.  I have seen this published using Ultraview
LCI software.

I appreciate any input.

Jennifer Anolik, MD, PhD
Rheumatology/Immunology Unit