CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2014

From:
Nuno Moreno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 22:39:36 +0000

Dear Avi,

honestly I would solve the network issue first, even if only connected to a facility "server"..a raspberry should be enough!!. This is something you can solve with very little money and would give you much more flexibility. After, use an ad hoc login software (www.pgina.org).

Best,
Nuno Moreno, PhD
Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência
http://lnkd.in/6VXcrM