CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2002

From:
Tom Budd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:59:12 -0400

listers

some of you have been exchanging messages concerning new facility
design.  we are just starting that process and it would be helpful if
those of you who have done this could share your experience with me.  we

are designing a multi-user core facility with TEM, SEM/EDS, Confocal,
fluorescence and possibly AFM.  I'm aware of the usual concerns about
vibration, electric fields, etc. but i would certainly benefit from
learning the "finer" points that you have run into in your process.

thanks in advance.

tbudd

--
Dr. T. Budd
Chair of Biology

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons!