CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2009

From:
"Armstrong, Brian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2009 14:43:19 -0700
Hello, I think that you would not be happy if you try to separate these
spectra by using filters. You will need a spectral detector. Both Zeiss
and Leica make very good spectral Confocal microscopes that will do the
job nicely. You may also want to consider the Nuance system from CRI for
around $80K US (no commercial interest). Cheers,
http://www.cri-inc.com/products/nuance.asp

Brian Armstrong PhD
Manager, Light Microscopy Core
Beckman Research Institute