CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2004

From:
Arrate Mallabiabarrena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 09:03:56 +0200

Dear Marius,
I will be very interested in getting a link (or participating, what ever is
possible) to the web-seminar hosted by Sylvain Costes on colocalization
studies.
I hope i can get one of those limited seats.

Thanks in advance,
Sincerely,

Arrate Mallabiabarrena,  Ph. D.
Responsable del Servicio de Microscopía
Departament de Ciències Experimentals i de la Salut
Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Doctor Aiguader 80, 08003 Barcelona
Tel: 93- 542 2862
Fax: 93-542 2802