CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2008

From:
"simon walker (BI)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 12:30:47 -0000

It is not correct to say that ProLong Gold outperforms Vectasheild with
alexa dyes.  Invitrogen's own data show that Vectasheild outperforms
ProLong Gold with Alexa dyes excitable at wavelengths of 488 nm and
less.  It is only the Alexa dyes that are excitable in the green and
particularly the red part of the spectrum that significantly benefit
from ProLong.
Simon