CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2004

From:
Mario Matijasic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 18:19:01 +0200

I've thought about micoplasma contamination, made screens on the cultured
cells and they were negative... As for the asumption of mitochondrial
staining; wouldn't other cell lines also produce simmilar stain pattern
then? I find the "granules" only in COS cell line... DRAQ5 staining of HEK
293, CHO, RBL cells in my experiments is strictly nuclear staining.

Mario.